Why You’re Missing Sales Goals
Business success is attributed to your sales pipeline. Failure is, too. Your unhealthy pipeline means your process has failed you. Try one that works by signing up for one of our business development services packages.
Unhealthy Sales Pipeline
Without enough leads, your forecast can be fatal.
Bad leads don’t buy. Ever. They don’t belong in your pipeline
Manual tasks in an automated world will forever be outpaced.
Marketing can’t fail with proper alignment with sales.
Poorly Trained Teams
Old sales tactics need to die so teams can thrive with evolved training.
Not Enough Data
Predictable revenue models are not a pipe dream. Unless you ignore data.
A single solution for all your tactical needs
Business Development Program: A Fast Pipeline Filler
Our Inbound Sales & business development program is the go-to system for proactively filling sales pipelines. It’s built to:
- Leverage Technology - Use your sales software to fit the proven strategy and support automation for prospecting, nurturing, and closing deals. With automation, you’re able to expand outreach in an efficient way.
- Establish Streamlined Processes - Implement a proven process including sequences, battle cards, call frameworks, playbooks, and more to stay efficient.
- Provide Continuous Training - Boost ramp-up time via coaching and ongoing support so every rep knows how to execute the strategy.
2 Ways to Get Started Now
Custom Plans Starting at $2,000/Month
Let’s create a strategy that aligns with your sales goals. Schedule your free consultation with an inbound specialist now!
The Build It Plan
Perfect for companies that have an internal sales team that need training and a documented business development process.
This 8-week program includes:
- Sequence building + campaign setup
- A playbook including sales development initiatives + templates
- Custom CRM contact views and lists
- Sales reporting dashboard setup + sales battle cards
- Weekly team training + call coaching
The Work It Plan
Don’t have the time to reach out? This is the best option if you want our BDRs to manage your pipeline and put in the work.
This plan includes:
- The business development process implementation (from the Build It plan)
- A dedicated business development representative (BDR) and coach
- Customized project management depending on your needs
- BDR services (e.g., calls, emails, LinkedIn engagement)
What’s the Difference Between Business Development Services and Sales Enablement Services?
Business development often referred to as sales development, is the process of identifying and qualifying leads through sales outreach. This reduces the time and resources your sales team spends on pursuing leads who are low quality and unlikely to close as a customer.
Business development services include:
- Train and coach business development representatives.
- Document and execute outreach strategies
- Set up and manage software for outreach and prospecting.
Sales enablement is the process of equipping your sales team with the tools, information, and knowledge they need to close more deals. With a proper strategy in place, marketing provides sales with the right content to support their efforts in building relationships with prospects.
Sales enablement services include:
- Educate your sales team on strategy and techniques.
- Create sales playbooks to help reps nurture and close leads into customers
- Set up and manage sales automation software.
Business Development Team Structure
Your business development team is made up of two types of employees: business development representatives (BDRs) and account executives (AEs).
Business Development Rep - BDR
Objective: Find prospects, engage and qualify them, and pass them on to account executives.
KPIs: Metrics tied to outreach task; a number of qualified appointments scheduled.
- Use prospecting tools to find accurate information about their leads and targeted companies.
- Build lists using enhanced customer data they add in the CRM.
- Conduct outreach via phone and email and qualify them based on set criteria.
Account Executives - AE
Objective: Nurture qualified leads into paying customers by closing deals in their pipeline.
KPIs: Close rates; Number of closed deals.
- Conduct conversations to uncover each lead’s pain points and goals.
- Host engaging, informative product demonstrations or sales presentations.
- Provide value proposition, offerings details, and final terms of service.
How Business Development and Sales Enablement Achieve Big Goals
Business Development Actions: Prioritize outreach based on ideal customer profiles and lead data.
Sales Enablement Actions: Establish an SLA with marketing to define the lead handoff process.
Save Time on Closing New Customers.
Business Development Actions: Screen out bad fit prospects and book high-quality leads to meet with account executives.
Sales Enablement Actions: Educate sales account executives on effective closing techniques.
Reduce Cost of Acquiring New Customers.
Business Development Actions: Follow up with qualified leads to ensure they arrive at their meeting with account executives.
Sales Enablement Actions: Equip account executives with proper training and collateral to nurture leads to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
What' Business Development a.k.a( Sales Development)?
The process focuses on the early stages of the sales cycle, including customer research, prospecting, outreach, lead qualification, and more.
Much time will the Built It Plan requires from our team?
This varies per company, but on average, here’s a breakdown of the estimated time commitment:
- Current sales process audit and qualification discussion (8 hours)
- Playbook reviews and revisions (2 hours)
- Campaign walkthrough (3 hours)
- Weekly training (2 hours per week for 2 workshops)
- Call coaching (1 hour per BDR as needed)
- Ongoing support throughout the program (1 hour per week)
Why would I want to outsource my Sales Development team?
First of all, you can implement a fully built sales process in way less time than if you built your own. It’s also a flexible process that you can train your internal team to use whenever you’re ready to. Additionally, outsourced SDRs often cost less than hiring full-time team members.
What software is best for this process?
Our sales development experts built this system using HubSpot CRM, Sales Hub, and Marketing Hub.
What other project does Work It Plan include?
Whatever your needs are, which can include tactics like cold calling and other outbound sales efforts. Speak to our inbound specialist for more details.